Beats Remote Talk Cable
- The Beats Remote Talk Audio Cable puts control of your iPad, iPod or iPhone at your fingertips, whilst also letting you take calls when listening with your Beats Studio, Beats Executive, Beats Mixr, Beats Solo HD, Beats Wireless and Beats Pro headphones.
- Compatible with a wide range of Beats headphones
Inline controls for iOS devices
Built-in mic for convenient phone conversations
- Compatible with Beats Studio, Executive, Mixr, Solo HD, Wireless, and Pro Headphone
- Audio cable featuring a built-in remote mic for use with your smartphone, music player or tablet device
- 3.5mm plug, Two male plugs, one straight
- Easily controlling your iPad, iPhone, or iPod.
- Built-in mic lets you take calls and then go back to your music
Terms and Conditions
Thanks for shopping at JKonstore. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item, we will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shooing will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
Open Box : An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions